This is a private chapel annexed to Aedes Danielis Palace and built by the Noble Enrico Testaferrata in 1750. Emanuel Testaferrata Bonici, Marquis of San Vincenzo Ferreri, embellished this basilica with costly marble works and commissioned renowned artists to paint the dome and other paintings. The main façade of the basilica is built in Baroque style.
Opens during the novena and feast of Our Lady of Good Counsel from mid-April to the 26th April each year.
0.190 km away