This church is dedicated to the Carmelite Friar who suffered martyrdom in the Middle Ages. It was built by the nobleman and benefactor of Żejtun Parish Church, Girgor Bonici, in 1670 and houses some very good paintings by the renowned Giuseppe d’Arena. Members of the Bonici and Testaferrata Families, including Girgor Bonici himself, lie buried inside this church. It is a private church of Bonici and Testaferrata Family.
Opens during Żejt iż-Żejtun activity only, last weekend of September.
0.068 km away
Misraħ Karlu Diacono