Żejtun Parish Office,
2, Triq San Girgor,
Opens daily for 7.45 a.m. mass in Summer and for 7.00 a.m. mass Winter. Also by appointment.
St. Mary of Tal-Hlas Church
Before this church there was another church dedicated to Our Lady which was dismantled in 1618. The building of the existing church coincided with the laying of the first stone of the new parish church of Żejtun, laid on the 25th November 1692. The chapel is architecturally very modest and built in vernacular style; however it is elegantly located within this intricate urban space. On the side facade of the church there is a sun dial. In the 17th Century this church was used as a burial ground for babies.