Żejtun Labour Party Club,
Misraħ Girgor Bonici,
Open daily from early morning till late.
Labour Party Club
In the late 1920s and early 1930s the Żejtun Section of the Labour Party used to meet where today we find the Żejtun Band Club. On the 18th November of 1950 the Labour Party opened the present Club in part of the premises, which houses the Labour Party Section today. In the early 1960s, when the Labour Party was under the leadership of the late Dom Mintoff, they acquired the whole building.