These crypts have been dug in the rocks and the roof of the crypts is supported by fifteen large stone arches. The grave in front of the alter had been reserved for the Testaferrata family, the heirs of the benefactor Girgor Bonici. The first burial to take place in this crypt was in the year 1709 and remained in use until 1975.
Żejtun Parish Office,
2, Triq San Girgor,
During Holy Week and Żejtun iż-Żejtun activity.