The Oratory is rich in Baroque architecture. Its beautiful façade is enhanced with a window above two columns on either side of the main door. Above the window there is a stone medallion held aloft by stone angels holding an emblem of the Holy Eucharist. Above the medallion there is a round window above which there is a belfry decorated with flames of fire made of stone on either side. In this 18th century Oratory there are number of artistic masterpieces such as 6 paintings by Francesco Zahra, and 2 paintings by Toussaints Busuttil apart from the 1759 titular altarpiece featuring the Institution of the Last Supper.
Żejtun Parish Office,
2, Triq San Girgor,
During Holy Week. and Żejt iż-Żejtun activity or by appointment.
0.051 km away
Triq Bon Kunsill