Żejtun’s Primary School, built in the neoclassical style so beloved by the British, according to the plan of Maltese architect Bonavia, towards the beginning of the twentieth century. Obligatory education for children was introduced in Malta rather late, that is only in the year 1947, and by a Maltese Government, but the British started to tackle the problem much earlier. This is one of Malta’s finest schools and it served as a hospital for British Servicemen in the Second World War.
Żejtun Primary A or Żejtun Primary B Heads,
Triq Sant' Anġlu,
It's a public school.